MY first week at KPM Ayer Molek

On the first day , my parents sent me there with their hope . They hope that i will changes to a good student. When i was form5 , i make a lot of mistakes which is make my parents angry. Actually this is not my decision to study in KOLEJ PROFESIONAL MARA (KPM), because i decided to continue my studies at UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MARA (UITM), but i fail to get a good result in my SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA (SPM). Now im right here in KPM.
I first arrived at KPM i went through the registration session, and they showed me my hostel room. This college is far away from town, i not used to sitting at the village. I never went to a hostel before. This is my first time, i went along just fine i also met many new friends. I had to participate an orientation for 1 week. I was so tired, but i knew a lot of things about the activities and programs in this college. Thats all i tell about my first week at KPMAM . =D


No comments:

Post a Comment